Wilson Cooper is an ASIC registered agent and can arrange the setup of new structures such as sole traders, companies, partnerships or trusts and can assist with the ongoing management.
Throughout the life of your business there will be a range of issues that you will need help with. Ensure your financial and structural foundations are established correctly from the beginning. There are many factors to consider when deciding the right business structure and these factors may include arranging legal documentation such as company constitutions, trust deeds, partnership agreements and shareholder agreements.
We can assist with:
- registering a business name
- reservation of company and business names
- registration of new companies
- Australian Business Number applications
- Tax File Number applications
- PAYG registrations
- company minutes and resolutions
- review of statutory records
- ASIC changes of directors, shareholders, addresses and office details
- preparation and electronic lodgement of ASIC forms
- deregistration of companies